Our Sea Freight service includes the import and export of:
- Full Container Loads (FCL)
- Less Than Container Loads ( LCL OR Groupage Containers)
- Breakbulk Cargo (Uncontainerized) and
- Project Cargo (Abnormal)
Customs Services enjoys strong associations with all shipping lines and with its network of offices throughout the world has the capacity to move seafreight cargo efficiently and competitively.
Provided volumes warrant it, Customs Services is able to apply to shipping lines for special rate concessions on specific cargo.
Our company has the capacity to become involved from the time the order is placed right up to delivery to nominated destination. We provide constant tracking and feedback of shipment progress.
We provide both manual feedback plus our fully customized online TRACK and TRACE system where our customers are able to have 24/7 access to all progress information on their shipments.
We will liaise with the supplier to place full containers at his premises for packing or arrange delivery of cargo into our depots for packing, depending on requirements.
- Supplier address and Zip Code
- Value of Cargo (Purchase price)
- Full detailed description of commodity
- If more than one different description please supply itemised list and separate values for each item
- No of parcels/cartons/pieces plus weight and dimensions of each parcel/carton
- Country of manufacture
- If available a copy of suppliers quote to you or proforma invoice
who we are associated with