what we do | air freight business
Through our WORLD FREIGHT NETWORK ASSOCIATION we operate an extensive network throughout the world enabling us to offer very competitive airfreight rates to and from South Africa.
Our company becomes involved from the time the order is placed. We monitor the preparation of the shipment by the supplier, ensure timeous pickup, transport to the airport, customs clearance and delivery to nominated destination.
We also assist by getting fully involved with our customers on a consultancy level. This would include but not limited to, quotations before shipment, advice on viability of air freight vs sea freight, Registration of Importers and Exporters, Customs Tariffs and duties and trade agreements.
Although seemingly expensive, the main advantage of air freighting your cargo is the speed of delivery, cargo fragility, urgency or perishable cargo. Many automatically shy away from airfreight because of the perception of it being too costly. We urge you to allow us to do a cost comparison. In some instances it is more expensive to send by sea than it is by air. This usually applies to the smaller shipments.
- Supplier address and Zip Code
- Value of Cargo (Purchase price)
- Full detailed description of commodity
- If more than one different description please supply itemised list and separate values for each item
- No of parcels/cartons plus weight and dimensions of each parcel and carton
- Country of manufacture
- If available a copy of suppliers quote to you or proforma invoice
who we are associated with